Hey Isabel it is Alyssa! And I was just wondering if you could tell me more about Jenny Finch "World's Greatest Pitcher" I don't know who she is and I want to know more about her. She sounds interesting!
She looks like a fast pitcher.
yeah she is and she really is not the worlds greatest pitcher that is just what I think of her. And she is a very fast pitcher!
Have you ever seen her up close in real life?
Hey Isabel it is Alyssa! And I was just wondering if you could tell me more about Jenny Finch "World's Greatest Pitcher" I don't know who she is and I want to know more about her. She sounds interesting!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a fast pitcher.
ReplyDeleteyeah she is and she really is not the worlds greatest pitcher that is just what I think of her. And she is a very fast pitcher!
ReplyDeleteHave you ever seen her up close in real life?
ReplyDelete