Sunday, October 24, 2010

Weekend!!!

On Friday my mom had a hair cut to do. And then after she did that we went to Parkview's football game and every time we would make a touch down it would start raining! And the first time it did that I thought that someone was like squirting water out of a spry bottle. It was really weird. Then on Saturday my dad worked on the deck and I was lazy all day. Then we all got in the car and went to Kohl's and I got some new basketball shoes. Then we came home and we watched the Mizzou game and I fell asleep at the end. On Sunday we went to church. After church I had basketball practice. After that I was ready for bed but it was only 2:00 in the afternoon. That was my weekend!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment