Monday, October 18, 2010
Weekend
This weekend on Friday I had to go to my brothers play practice. Then we had to go pick up one of my sisters friends then we were going to come to the Fall Fest but we decided not to come. Then on Saturday I had to play in a softball tournament and I played 4 games. I got to pitch and I went to go catch a ball and it hit my wrist and still went ZOOMING pasted 2nd base. When that inning was over I looked at my hand and I had red stitch marks form the ball on my wrist. We didn't win any of our games. But we tyred out hardest. Then on Sunday we went to church and then we came home and we cleaned the house and we played outside and put up Halloween things and mowed the yard. And I looked at my wrist and it was and bruised. That was my weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cool Weekend!!!
ReplyDelete